GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
- Pizzas not served at our Robertson Location
- All of our dishes are freshly prepared
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- We accept: AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and DINERS CLUB. Minimum charge $5.00
- We will provide free upon request: hot peppers, parmesan cheese and utensils
- Please be aware of the toothpicks on the Chicken Brochette plate
- No personal checks, please
- We deliver any item in our menu exept alcoholic beverages
- To better serve you, orders above 30 platters, must be placed at least 24 hours in advance to be delivered or picked up at the store no later than noon the next day (Monday thru Friday – lunch time only)
- For orders placed over the phone, the minimum delivery charge is $4.50
- The delivary charge does not go to the driver. Please tip accordingly.
- Minimum order for delivery: $15.00
- We will charge 5% + $4.50 for delivery orders above $75.00(including Tax)
- For delivery orders, please have your credit card ready for the driver at the time of delivery
- Extra charge for any modifications of any menu items
- Prices, delivery charge and menus are subject to change without notice
- To better serve you, orders above 30 platters, must be placed at least 24 hours in advance to be delivered or picked up at the store, no later than noon the next day (Monday thru Friday – lunch time only)
- We cater our entire menu to your home, business, or any kind of event you may have, whether it is a regular catering or full service, we can help
- We offer house account services for businesses
- Please call the store nearest you for more details
- Prices and services may vary among locations
- See our Catering Menu
- All our platters are prepared in our kitchens and may have contact with cilantro, nuts, mushrooms, dairy and gluten during its preparation which is known to cause severe allergic reactions in some people.
- PLEASE alert us of any food allergies, as not all ingredients are listed in the menu.
- *Contains or may contain raw or undercooked ingredients.
- *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, pork, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase risk of food borne illness.”