THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR BOSSA NOVA TEAM MEMBERS,
PATRONS AND COMMUNITIES WE SERVE IS ALWAYS IN OUR MINDS.
First of all, we would like to emphasize our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health of all our team members and guests are and always will be our highest priority. .
The Los Angeles County has given the ok for all restaurants to be reopened for dining service starting May 29th, 2020.
With that in mind, we are preparing for the reopening of our restaurant’s dining room with restrict guidelines, and we want you to know that we have taken aggressive steps to ensure a clean and safe Bossa Nova experience during these challenging times.
Below are some of the steps we are doing to keep all patrons and team members safe:
* Performing daily wellness and temperature checks on all Bossa Nova team members. Anyone displaying symptoms will be immediately sent home.
* Enforcing 6-foot social distancing for all our guests.
* Having our staff responsible to sanitize all high contact areas during their shifts.
* Requiring all Bossa Nova team members to wear masks and plastic gloves at all times while working at Bossa Nova.
* Requiring all Bossa Nova team members to wash their hands every 15 minutes or less.
* Sanitizing surfaces with increased frequency and using disinfectant to kill viruses.
* Applying tamper evident seals on all delivery containers and having contactless options available.
* Having hand sanitizer available in our pre areas, work stations and restrooms.
* Making reservations available through Open Table.
* Providing a QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device should they prefer not to use one of our disposable menus or sanitized menus.
* Not presetting any tables.
* Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers.
* Sanitizing pens after guest
Thank you for all your support during these challenge times, be safe and we will see you again soon!
Francisco and Aurelio